You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Engineering and Technical, Gauteng JHB - Northern Suburbs.
- A company in the automotive industry based in Cosmo City has an Electrician vacancy available.
- An exciting vacancy exists at Cape Town International Airport for an experienced Electrician within the Infrastructure Asset Management division.
- Must be a qualified electrician with a recognized trade test (red seal) Must have a minimum theoretical qualification of N6 Switching certificate Wireman's…
- Qualified experienced installation electrician required for pump company.
- Minimum 5 years experience, able to work unsupervised.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- A vacancy exists within the FMCG industry for a trade-tested electrician with 3-5 years' experience.
- FMCG, Eastern Cape Port Elizabeth.
Joubert & Associates
Muizenberg, Western Cape
- Our client's Maintenance Department is looking for an Electrician with fitting experience in a maintenance environment.
- Working with 3 phase machinery.
- N3 Certificate, Qualified as a Electrician with Accredited Red Seal approved trade test.
- Short courses in electronics, electrical theory such as the wiring of…
Cape Town, Western Cape
R20 000 - R24 000 a month
- Being an electrician is a technical and highly skilled job.
- As well as being hard working and committed to the job, electricians need to have:
- Required for Luxury 5* hotel.
- MUST be trained/experienced in hotel electrical work.
- Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in 4*/5* hotel…
Khulanathi Chartered Alberante
- Engineering & Technical, Gauteng JHB - Eastern Suburbs.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.