Finance jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R5 729 a month
- Selected candidates will be required to enter into an internship contract for a period of 24 months.
- We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
- Company based Linbro Park(Sandton) seeks Revenue Recognition Clerk – Candidates must be available immediately as this is a 4 month contract.
- Company South African Civil Aviation Authority.
- Reference # INDEPENDENT AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE MEMBER.
- Location Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Guide and supervise more junior staff, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with more complex analysis and queries.
- 3-4 year degree (preferably in finance).
- Conduct business analysis and site visits in provinces of South Africa.
- Carry out online reviews of entity information.
R30 000 - R35 000 a month
- Analysing various sources of quantitative (AFS, management accounts etc.) and qualitative data (contracts, agreements etc.).
- All our Young Talent Programmes are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning:
- WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
- Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and…
Herbert Smith Freehills Graduate
- Our reputation for providing outstanding legal expertise is thoroughly deserved: we are globally pre-eminent in all forms of dispute resolution and an…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.