Finance jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Financial Manager (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R700 000 a year
- Logistics, Warehouse & Freight, Gauteng JHB - Eastern Suburbs.
- R 000000 - R 700000 Annually.
- A logistics company based in Kempton Park that manages domestic &…
Platinum Engineering Recruitment Specialists
- Analyse monthly expenses of the group management accounts for smooth reporting.
- Assist branch managers analyse their monthly management accounts from branch for…
- Approval of new creditors and invoices related to monthly expenses.
- Release of payments relating to monthly creditors.
- Location Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
R65 000 - R75 000 a month
- Financial Manager- Midrand R65K to R75K CA(SA) -Non-negotiable, 5 to 8 years relevant Full Financial management experience including taxes, Staff management exp…
R50 000 - R85 000 a year
- Financial Manager for busy Motor Dealership.
- Min. BCompt Hons; CA Prefereable.
- Contactable References and Proof of Qualifications.
Six Sense Consulting
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- A logistics company based in Kempton Park that manages domestic & and international losgistics is seeking a Qualified Accountant.
R40 000 - R45 000 a month
- Manage bank accounts, credit cards and fleet cards.
- ERP (Pastel) maintenance upkeep and opening of new accounts/new stores, access controls and ERP structure.
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R500 000 - R550 000 a year
- Responsible for the accuracy of financial statements.
- Managing cashbook, general ledger, creditors and debtors.
- 2 years post experience in a similar role.
- Are you a Financial Manager with personality?
- A dynamic leader with ample drive and ambition?
- A passionate entrepreneur at heart?
Nashua South Africa
- Manage the accounts payable team and ensure processes and controls are operating effectively.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.