Finance jobs in Western Cape
You refined by:
Financial Accountant (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
M3 Human Capital Management
Wellington, Western Cape
- The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Manager and will be responsible for the full accounting function, including the following: …
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, monthly preparation of accounts for the companies and that regulatory changes are incorporated in such accounts;
R300 000 - R348 000 a year
- Step into a company that will give you exposure to the FMCG environment.
- You will have the opportunity to take charge of the entire financial accounting…
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
City Bowl, Western Cape
R350 000 - R420 000 a year
- This role calls for an experienced Financial Accountant who will take responsibility for overseeing the daily transactional processing of all transactions,…
- Assist with monthly management accounts and bi-annual statutory accounts.
- Experience in preparation of management accounts.
- Assist with processing of journals.
Cape Town, Western Cape
Core duties: General ledger process Journals Reconciliations Budgets Forecasts Preparing management accounts Month end reporting Payroll processing…
GG Financial Recruitment
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
R27 000 - R29 000 a month
- Finance, Western Cape CPT - Northern Suburbs.
- R 27000 - R 29000 Monthly.
- Multi-national Distributor of FMCG based in Epping is looking for a Financial…
Quick Match Talent (Pty) Ltd
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- A Cape Town based vacancy requiring strong SAGE 300 and ERP system experience with a Financial Degree and 5…
Durbanville, Western Cape
R300 000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have completed his or her accounting degree and has had exposure to the accounting or finance department of a company.
Kenilworth, Western Cape
- Financial AccountantThe Financial Accountant is responsible for overseeing the accurate and complete reporting of the group financial results.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.