Finance Manager jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
R1 300 000 a year
- Financial Controls (budgeting,planning,forecasting,risk management).
- 8 -10 years financial management experience.
- 5 years + management experience.
- The Finance Manager role has the following duties and responsibilities:
- The Finance Manager role requires:
- CA (SA) or CIMA qualification.
- 5 years of relevant finance experience within a large organisation.
- Responsible for the management of the monthly, budgeting and forecasting process and…
- Supervise finance managers to ensure systems are in place and in accordance to Business policies.
- Duties included but are not limited to the following :
- The FP&A Manager measures financial performance and performs financial analysis that supports decision making and identifies issues, working closely with the…
- Stakeholder relations: Liaise with sales managers and marketing.
- The Head of Commercial Intelligence will report into the Commercial Director and will 2 direct…
- Commercial and Strategy experience within a finance role.
- Design and strategic plan management.
- Budgets and development of business models.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.