Finance Manager jobs in Groote Schuur, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- A great opportunity to take full responsibility for this companies financials.
- Be part of an international group of companies, where you will gain exposure to…
- Contract managers are required to participate in CCMA cases and union meetings if required.
- Capital expenditure and equipment repairs should be approved by line…
Debron-Vuka Recruitment Consultants
Cape Town, Western Cape
R1 400 000 a year
- Through the planner, arrange with other managers to supply pharma health-care products or obtain pharma health-care products from company stock.
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
- Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of…
- Daily/weekly finance reports to management.
- 2-4 years' experience in corporate finance.
- Work closely with operations/marketing/engineering department on all…
CA Financial Appointments
Cape Town, Western Cape
R840 000 a year
- Must be immediately available to start.
- Experience managing a team and working with multi-currency essential preferably with Africa exposure.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Finance -> Payroll.
- Bellville Campus - Bellville, Cape Town, WC ZA (Primary).
- Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
R20 000 - R30 000 a month
- Manage the utilisation of financial services across the organisation and enforce/govern finance best practice policies, processes and systems (including but not…
Century City, Western Cape
- Manage all WCA documentation • Handling of all payroll related queries at restaurants and working closely with General Managers and the Finance team • Advise on…
GTI: Finance and Procurement
Bellville, Western Cape
- Back-up & support for other finance team members.
- Experience in providing support for month end in a finance environment.
- Processing of BAU supplier invoices.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.