Finance Manager jobs
Cape Town, Western Cape
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Bellville, Western Cape
City Bowl, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Want to take your finance expertise to the next level?
- Collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects.
- Build capacity of non-financial managers within the Faculty.
- A Bcom or equivalent finance degree, honours will be an added advantage.
- Our client is a multinational corporation whose focus is on R&D and the manufacturing of electronic fruit and vegetable sorting machines.
- Maintaining m2m finance policies and procedures;
- Maintaining strong finance function in South Africa.
- The Country Finance Manager is responsible for the full…
- Location Hyde Park, Gauteng, South Africa.
- To manage the daily operations of the debtors and financial operations department within the Finance Division.
R52 173 - R78 487 a year
- All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance…
- Posting Date Feb 21, 2020.
- Job Category Finance and Accounting.
- Location Protea Hotel Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge, Portswood Road, Cape Town, South…
- 1.1. Maintenance of Bank transactions Work together with the central finance team to resolve outstanding issues on the regional bank account where applicable.
Pinpoint One Human Resources
R125 000 a month
- Purpose: Improve and enhance the management and financial accounting function of the DFI.
- Report to the CFO and participate in the various committees that…
Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
- Manage, motivate and train the finance team;
- Provide financial support to the project teams, finance teams and business development teams, acting as the central…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.