Financial Manager jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Minimum B.Sc/ B.Com Honours with focus on Quantitative skills, financial engineering, mathematical modelling, data modelling, IT.
- With guidance from partners, directors and senior managers, you'll identify potential business opportunities for EY.
- Strong academic record including a degree.
- Develop people through effectively As a Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) Manager, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and…
- Ability to discuss the following with counterparts at financial institutions:
- Or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company.
- Financial analysis – apply sound financial analysis and a rigorous approach to quantify the impact of operational issues.
- Are you building your tomorrow, today?
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates-to-complete to partners and clients.
- With guidance from partners, directors and senior managers, you'll identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young.
- Manage all financial aspects of client engagements.
- Manage engagement economics and communicate significant issues, fees and estimates to complete to partners…
- Ability to review a range of financial models.
- Ability to develop bespoke financial models i.e. Corporate and Project Finance Models.
- In addition, we offer a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
- Be a strong team player.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.