Financial Manager jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R1 300 000 a year
- 8 -10 years financial management experience.
- Financial Controls (budgeting,planning,forecasting,risk management).
- 5 years + management experience.
- Sound strategic marketing skills required and financial acumen.
- As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate must have :
- Prepare and present departmental budget/financial controls, thereby contributing to department budget imperatives being achieved.
- Group financial reporting experience(essential).
- Responsible for the management of the monthly, budgeting and forecasting process and reporting.
- The FP&A Manager measures financial performance and performs financial analysis that supports decision making and identifies issues, working closely with the…
R1 000 000 a year
- Experience in successful delivery against financial / resource constraints.
- Manage the financial plan for the delivery team, providing forecasts.
- Design and strategic plan management.
- Budgets and development of business models.
- Mergers & acquisitions - identify what the targets could be across Africa.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.