Financial Manager jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- +- 5 years Financial manager experience, B.comm financial degree / diploma.
- Develop operational initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- To manage financial (external) accounting, indirect and direct taxes, other local statutory issues, financial risk and internal controls.
- Behavioural Competencies And Skills Required For The Position Sound management, interpersonal and leadership skills; Excellent communication skills (verbal…
- E-Mail,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Word.
- Coffee, Tea, Etc for guests c.
- PA to the Wealth Management Executive i.
- Events / Catering Internal & external events i.
- Liaison with the global offer managers and contacts with regards to training to ensure a comprehensive offer in Anglophone Africa.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.