Financial Manager jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
- To manage and control financial aspects of running the to ensure profitability To adhere to merchandising standards in line with the brand requirements to…
- Utilizing financial analysis skills to optimize business decisions.
- Challenging business assumptions and proposals with financial analysis tools.
GCP Applied Technologies
- Perform tasks & reports requested by operations leaders and direct manager.
- P&L tracking, financial adjustments (accruals, journals).
- 3 - 4 years experience working in a sales and client services environment within the financial services industry.
- Experience with managing a team.
- Understanding and application of financial management principles.
- Are you passionate about health and beauty products and helping people look and feel good?
- Minimum requirement of a BComm or Diploma in Risk Management or equivalent financial qualification.
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
International Development Corporation (IDC)
- Proven experience as corporate travel manager.
- Ensure financial sustainability of the travel operation.
- The incumbent will report to Head: Facilities Management…
R22 500 a month
- A excellent leader and business manager.
- Store housekeeping through individual store manager.
- Relieve individual store manager when necessary.
- Providing accurate and timeous clinical information in order to minimize the financial risk for the Company.
- Location Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Effective budget and financial management (as required by Business Unit) Compile annual budget (per Business Unit) using previous business unit financial…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.