General jobs in Alrode, Gauteng
- Matric & further Admin qualification Secreterial / Accounting diploma or degree.
- Additional KPA`s General Office Admin – Filing, Scanning,Maintaining the filing…
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including Financial, Legal, Inventory, Sage, etc. Assist in development of forms and tools (systems)…
- JOB FUNCTION Stationery and promotional goods are ordered as per departmental procedure Departmental standards are adhered to for manual and electronic filing…
- Provide personal administrative support and assistance to Partners.
- Usually at least 3 years’ experience providing support at a high level ?
- VAT201 Reconciliation of all deliveries with customer purchase orders monthly Reconciliation of creditor statements to GL balance Reconciliation of sundry…
- Core Purpose:- To provide an administrative support service in the general office in order to contribute to branch efficiency and maintain customer service…
- General support to the Debtors Dept.
- Grade 12 and higher Minimum 1 year general finance/admin/office experience.
- Good communication and e-mailing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years general finance/admin/office experience.
- Controlling and managing all Local/Sundry creditors including updating and balancing the Fixed…
- Various excel reports Capturing Invoices for Creditors General filing and general admin Must have own transport.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Management of causal staff and the ability to work well within a team environment.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.