General jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng 1462
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Matric & further Admin qualification Secreterial / Accounting diploma or degree.
- Additional KPA`s General Office Admin – Filing, Scanning,Maintaining the filing…
- To apply immediately for this position click here:
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including Financial, Legal, Inventory, Sage, etc. Assist in development of forms and tools (systems)…
- Minimum of 2 years general finance/admin/office experience.
- Controlling and managing all Local/Sundry creditors including updating and balancing the Fixed…
- General support to the Debtors Dept.
- Grade 12 and higher Minimum 1 year general finance/admin/office experience.
- Good communication and e-mailing skills.
- Core Purpose:- To provide an administrative support service in the general office in order to contribute to branch efficiency and maintain customer service…
- Capture all new price lists onto SAP master file Liaise with shipping agents and monitor deliveries of all outstanding orders Update EOQ Record monthly savings…
- JOB FUNCTION Stationery and promotional goods are ordered as per departmental procedure Departmental standards are adhered to for manual and electronic filing…
- Must have full function Debtors and Creditors experience Additional General Accounts knowledge, all rounder.
- MS Access,MS Excel,MS Explorer,MS Outlook.
- Ability to respond appropriately to unexpected challenges and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.