General jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R6 400 a month
- Store or shop : Store Packers.
- Closing date: 12 May 2020location: Borksburg, Johhanesburg , Gauteng.
- Store or Shop is looking for people to work.
- Working knowledge of general ledger and cash book functions.
- The incumbent will support the branch administrator in delivering finance and administrative tasks…
- Verify for the GIS office co-ordinates (using DGPS equipment) of the location of cathodic protection equipment installed in the field (own and foreign services…
R6 500 - R7 500 a month
- A client in the clothing industry is currently looking for 4 people to work in their factory.
- Your duties will include performing routine tasks in the factory…
- The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Relationship Managers and is responsible for delivering quality service to customers, who could be…
- Manage own career development by staying abreast of any technical and/or industry changes.
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives…
- Higher certificate/diploma or B. Com in bookkeeping Degree (Advantageous).
- To perform the day to day activities for weekly and monthly accounts payable…
- Ability to use own initiative.
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle dispatching large volumes of orders, have an in-depth knowledge of eCommerce…
- + Use all available internal and external resources to support continuous professional development.
- + Handling car fines & violations process, including…
- Improve the Integrated operational systems, process and policies in support of the Organization’s mission, specifically, support better management reporting,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.