General Worker jobs in Bedfordview, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Grade 12 with numerical ability and PC Literacy.
- We are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about…
Multiform Human Development
R80 000 a year
- Self-driven, able to meet deadlines with excellent time management.
- 07:00-16:45 (Monday – Thursday) 07:00 – 12:00 ( Friday) From time to time it will be…
R8 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently Team player.
- Eskom is having available opportunities in different locations in South Africa.
- Porter / General worker promotes a positive image of the property to Guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should.
- Greet and welcome all guests.
R6 500 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Workers independently.
- Cambridge Food is looking for unmployed people.
- Closing date: 12 May 2020.
R8 000 a month
- Always try to exceed the customer’s expectation by “under promise & Over deliver”.
- Good telephone / customer service skills.
- Up to 2 years’ work experience.
- To assist clients or assessors with viewing or any issue or assist admin with.
- Assist where required and requested to do so by management (This includes all…
- Domestic Cleaners ; Parkmore , a part time domestic cleaners needed to work Mon, Wed & Friday or Tues and Thurs , must have exp in cleaning washing and ironing,…
Top Talent Professional Services
R500 000 a year
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: Learning and Development Program Delivery Deliver training sessions or short courses,…
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Accounting to clients on matters (under guidance of practitioner).
- Attend to reception if Receptionist not available Practice management Dictaphone and copy…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.