You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
General Worker jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during inspections.
- Currently we are searching for a Warehouse worker for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Ability to work independently, accurately and under pressure.
- Transport crates, pallets and full pallets from and to the Production department.
- Two years’ experience in a handyman role.
- Knowledge of plumbing, painting, electrical, tiling and paving.
R8 500 a month
- Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Good standard of general education.
- Be responsible for all dispatched goods.
R15 000 a month
- Any relevant qualification 3-4 year qualification (B.com - HR, Business related; Psychology, or related field).
- The incumbent's primary duties will be to:
R6 000 a month
- The incumbent should have a minimum of 6 month experience with a recognised training certificate or 2-3 year’s relevant experience.
- Male and Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Market related salaries plus benefits.
- To be considered for this role you should:
R6 000 a month
- Must be able to Work under pressure.
- A Well establish Hospital is looking for cleaners with ample cleaning experience to join their Hospital Group.
- We are looking for an organised, diligent individual to help with invoicing, debtor collection, data capturing, bookkeeping, filing, capturing of minutes,…
BMW SA Main Plant
- We have an opportunity for a General worker driver Admin Receptionist machine operators security electrician N course Matric (Grade 12) Excellent communication…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.