General Worker jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- We are currently recruiting for General Workers for a national client.
- The ideal candidate should have previous warehousing experience and able to work shifts.
R5 750 a month
- Cleaner required in Sandton for a permanent position by a property management company.
- Two years' cleaning Experience within an Office Environment.
- Cleaner required for engineering company.
- Duties include-cleaning machines (lathes,milling machines) taking out the shavings/metal swarf and cleaning of parts…
- Porter / General worker promotes a positive image of the property.
- Ensure a FULL room and Hotel induction is done upon check in.
- Greet and welcome ALL guests.
- Strong customer service approach and ability to follow instructions.
- One to two years customer service experience.
- Assist with loading and unloading of trucks.
- Ability to do physical work.
- Responsible for daily overall cleaning of the office.
- Preparation of refreshments as required, in a clean and hygienic environment.
- We are looking for vibrant Office Cleaners for a well-established National Office Park.
- Be a good communicator, reliable and willing to grow with the company.
R9 500 a month
- Must be willing to work Long hours.
- Will be responsible for Packing goods.
- This job will fit Someone who is hardworking, Fit and strong enough to carry parcels.
- An office management company requires a Lady to keep their offices and kitchen clean.
- To be successful you must have Grade 11 or higher.
R15 000 a month
- Our client in the retail distribution industry is recruiting for an invoicing and debtors clerk to join their team.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.