General Worker jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Upmarket interior décor showroom in Durban is seeking a hardworking individual to join our team.
- Duties will include but not limited to:
- The ideal candidate should have previous warehousing experience and able to work shifts.
- We are currently recruiting for General Workers for a national client.
- Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations.
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor.
- Be a good communicator, reliable and willing to grow with the company.
- 2 Posts based in Durban Kwazulu Natal.
- Must have a minimum of Matric.
- We are now recruiting for experienced and motivated Cleaners to make an immediate start for various locations.
R15 000 a month
- Our client in the retail distribution industry is recruiting for an invoicing and debtors clerk to join their team.
- Duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Vacuum the carpets of the store on a daily basis.
- Keep all furniture and appliances on the floor dust free at all…
- Due to the number of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- We are seeking Entry Level Warehouse Staff for various positions in the Durban…
- Perform general cleaning services of a routine nature by utilizing a variety of aids dusters, brooms, vacuum cleaner, polisher, detergents, etc.
Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal
- We are looking for a fit young male to assist with the day to running of a trailer hire company.
- Requirements are: Drivers license.computer Literacy.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.