Government jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC).
- Computer literacy (MS Office - Advanced).
- Drive compliance by ensuring equipment and machinery comply with relevant…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
- The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
- Banks and Governments across the world have Mainframe at the core of their DNA.
- Our clients in multi national and local banks and government organisations work…
Kaiser HR Services
- Matric / Grade 12 certificateWorking experience with Debtors is an advantageHas to be computer literate Fluent in Afrikaans and EnglishSuccessful candidate must…
- Knowledge of Government and SOE tender requirements and.
- Commission Based Sales Representative with a proven sales.
- Receive consistent service and attention.
- Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged…
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R85 000 - R95 000 a year
- The successful candidate muct have fairly good understanding of customs and excise.
- Be able to do EDI/VOC processing to SARS export and imports.
- Job Advert Summary Hello… an exciting new opportunity has just become available in our Hollard Partner Solutions, Business Assurance area.
- Working to end the suffering of animals in captivity and protect wild animals and their environments, Animal Defenders International collaborates with…
- Manage both Corporate and Government accounts.
- Add constructively to the business channels (including Sales, Billing & Contract Loading).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.