Government jobs in Hatfield, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To get a full list of currently open Graduate/Internship programmes and Entry level positions visit: graduates24.com.
- Manage, develop and implement Architectural and Governance mechanisms for the Requirements Analysis and Design section to improve interoperability of government…
Teach English in Taiwan
- (2) A fringe benefit of at least NT$8,000 per year up to NT$20,000 upon completion of your contract.
- (4) As of June 14, 2017, the Taiwan government requires…
Oceana HR Professionals
R27 203 - R32 632 a month
- Temporary Procurement Associate (6-Month Contract).
- Cost-to-Company: R27 202.92 – R32 631.50 Per Month.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
International Organization for Migration
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
- Vacancy/Reference Number: VNSA2020/01.
- Duty station: IOM Regional Office in Pretoria.
- Excellent computer literacy including good skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- To get a full list of currently open Graduate/Internship programmes and Entry…
R13 000 a month
- Duties and responsibilities • Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management • Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary • Tag and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.