Government jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Company South African Civil Aviation Authority.
- Reference # INDEPENDENT AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE MEMBER.
- Location Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Receipt and sorting of mail.
- Opening of incoming, priority and registered mail.
- Delivery of mail to relevant departments.
- Receipt and sorting of outgoing mail.
- Develops thorough recommendations using multiple inputs (e.g., government counsel, research, own experience) to strengthen national or subnational entities and…
- Please note in order to apply for these expression of interest roles you must NOT be currently employed as you will not be able to commence temp work while you…
- Basic PC literacy preferably SAP Document Management System.
- Company primary industry Government Administration.
- Grade 12 with an aptitude for figures.
Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus, Gauteng
- The names and full contact details (including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least 3 traceable and credible referees, should accompany…
R39 000 - R54 000 a month
- R 39 000 - R 54 000 ctc Monthly.
- Our Client is looking for a Legal & Governance Manager - An Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa - (6 x Months -…
MaraisButton & Associates
- Valid South African Driver's license with own vehicle will be an added advantageEXPERIENCEMinimum 5 years experience in the social development, child and human…
- Represent Company’s in the broader media, business and commercial environment and with the other Irish government agencies.
- Job Title: African Region Manager.
- IT Governance ConsultantRequirement: CGEIT Certification; and Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.