Government jobs in Ladismith, Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- It’s your turn to check up on government tender boards.
- If an interesting opportunity arises, you dig a little deeper, and then raise this in Slack, with all…
R965 778 a year
- Keep up to date with Local Government Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Experience working with educational institutions, government, and partners (preferred).
- At Snapplify we're increasing access to digital educational materials,…
Emerging Search Consultants
- Must be in possession of a Government Certificate of Competency (GCC).
- To lead the Wellington Maintenance department and to provide a total engineering service.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.