Government jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Developing relationships with key government members and bureaucracy, building understanding of Pharma Division and their role in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Strong Administration skills with Data Capturing.
- Must have excellent Computer skills (MS Office, Internet etc).
- Must be very detailed orientated.
- Mastercard’s focused approach to engaging with ministries and government agencies in selected markets aims at building durable partnerships while developing new…
- Overall responsibility for leading and managing, non-government investigations for the Bank in the Africa region, including direct responsibility for…
- Type of contract: Full-time, 2-years, pensionable.
- Line manager: Director, Southern Africa.
- We are recruiting for a Consultant to join our Johannesburg team,…
- Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries.
- This position promises to provide ample opportunity for learning and personal growth in a dynamic environment.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Evaluate the effects of policies and laws on government, businesses and people.
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: Full-time, 2-years, pensionable.
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
- The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.