Government jobs in Maitland, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Ysterplaat, Western Cape 7405
R102 534 a year
- As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that…
- This key focus of this Cape Town based role is to provide direct Student Support and related tasks and responsibilities to OMET scholarship holders .
R1 057 326 a year
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the policies of the government of the day.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of global, regional and local political,…
R316 791 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Financial Management; Public service reporting procedures; National, provincial and departmental policies, prescripts and practices…
R257 508 a year
- Knowledge and understanding of the following: Regulations/policies/prescripts and procedures; Financial Management; Human Resource Management; Good…
R376 596 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Budget Management; Organisational and management practices, policies and operational functioning of a Chief Directorate; Relevant…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Ensure the effective movement of one stage to another is timeously attended to.
- Preparation of legal processes (typing, diarizing, ascertaining jurisdiction,…
R173 703 a year
- A good understanding of the following: National an Provincial instruments, systems (working knowledge of PERSAL), legal and regulatory frameworks guiding people…
R733 257 a year
- Knowledge of the following: International and Diplomatic relations; South African Foreign Policy; Strategy development, Strategy Management; Strategy monitoring…
R733 257 a year
- All-inclusive salary package of R 733 257 per annum (Salary Level 11) Note on remuneration: Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.