Government jobs in Mitchells Plain, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R1 057 326 a year
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the policies of the government of the day.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of global, regional and local political,…
R376 596 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Financial norms and standards; Medium term Expenditure framework (MTEF) budget process and procedures; Adjustments Budget/Estimate…
R257 508 a year
- Knowledge and understanding of the following: Regulations/policies/prescripts and procedures; Financial Management; Human Resource Management; Good…
R173 703 a year
- A good understanding of the following: National an Provincial instruments, systems (working knowledge of PERSAL), legal and regulatory frameworks guiding people…
R733 257 a year
- All-inclusive salary package of R 733 257 per annum (Salary level 11) Note on remuneration: Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation…
Debron-Vuka Recruitment Consultants
Cape Town, Western Cape
R1 200 000 - R1 400 000 a year
- Be the spokesmen to external parties (government, CCMA, audit firm, suppliers, in-export offices).
- Be the spokesmen to external parties (government, CCMA, audit…
R791 159 a year
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
- An LLB degree and admission as an Attorney or Advocate (Passed.
- Minimum of 5 years post admission experience in the…
R733 257 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Financial Management; IDP policy, legislation and guiding manuals; Communication skills (written and verbal); Proven computer…
R316 791 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Facets of the construction industry and National building regulations; Construction regulations within the Occupational Health and…
- To assist a government department Position for which you are applying Department where the position was.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS A. THE ADVERTISED POST.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.