Government jobs in Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Brackenfell, Western Cape
- Administration • Finance • Filing & Record Keeping • Balance and compile revenue weekly • Monthly debtor's invoicing • Compile creditors batching and posting to…
R257 508 a year
- Good understanding of the following: Asset Management; Accounting; SCOA Public Finance Management Act; LOGIS; Communication (verbal and written) skills;…
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- A Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or Financial Accounting and / or Matric with Accounting and approximately 2-4 years experience in the…
South African Medical Research Council (MRC)
Cape Town, Western Cape
R238 716 a year
- Demonstrated computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Vacancy Unit/Directorate Region Closing date.
- This position will be based in Gugulethu.
Khayelitsha, Western Cape
R384 228 - R445 425 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Social work services and human behaviour; Analytical, diagnostic, assessment tools, evaluation methods and processes; Personnel…
R102 534 a year
- As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that…
R376 596 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Strategic planning and reporting processes; Human Resource and Financial Management; Relevant legislation and policy frameworks;…
R316 791 a year
- R 316 791 per annum (Salary level 8) Note on remuneration: Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Responsible for the distribution of all internal and external mail to relevant stakeholder.
- The purpose of the Administrative Officer is to provide a broad…
R791 159 a year
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite and SAP).
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.