Government jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng 0182
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Public Health Institute
- Provide technical advice to the host country government and USAID implementing partners on issues within the continuum of clinical and support services,…
Green Powered Technology
- Maintain regular communication, and develop positive and productive relationships with all potential partners for the project, including local and national…
R61 104 a year
- Interact with other spheres of government in developing sound working relations and to minimise areas of dispute or potential dispute in the legal context.
- An IT Management consulting firm based in Pretoria provides industry-specific expertise and core capabilities in data management, GIS, analytics and software…
- Collaborates with government and partners to build support for the program and identify ways to supplement and augment the government curriculum.
- The incumbent will be responsible to perform research and development and knowledge applications including technological innovations required for designing,…
- Please note that this position is open only to South African Nationals & candidates that are legally eligible to work full time in South Africa.
- Established in 1998, the Southern Africa Regional Office assists States (i.e. government ministries, Parliaments, the judiciary and law enforcement agencies),…
- With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments…
- Lead the full project and software development life cycle to ensure successful project outcomes;
- The incumbent will be responsible to perform research and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.