Government jobs in Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R316 791 a year
- CONTENT RESEARCHER: E-GOVERNMENT FOR CITIZENS, CAPE TOWN.
- Remuneration: R316 791 per annum (Salary level 8).
- Reference number: DOTP 2019-92.
South African National Space Agency (SANSA)
Hermanus, Western Cape
R600 000 - R1 000 000 a year
- To achieve this mandate, the Agency fosters research in space science and technology, advances space engineering programmes, and supports the creation of an…
Brackenfell, Western Cape
- Closing Date 2020/01/26.
- Job Title Master Data Analyst (Governance).
- Location - Town or City Brackenfell, Cape Town.
R30 000 a month
- Aimed at all middle and senior managers in public service and the public sector in general, Public Sector Manager speaks to an audience with the highest level…
Worcester, Western Cape
- General office administration Duties will include (but will not be limited) to: InvoicingQuotationsDebtors + CreditorsPaymentsReconciliations +…
- Computer literacy – proficient in MS Office.
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Health & Wellness Sciences -> Medical Imaging & Therapeutic Sciences.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Obtain all development permits and authorisations in order to reach compliance to bid projects into government-backed and private procurement programmes (eg…
- Location Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
- E.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television channel.
- Job Closing Date 21/01/2020.
Bellville, Western Cape
R900 000 a year
- Once your application has been made, you will receive a generic e-mail to confirm the receipt of your application.
- Responsible for Company Secretary Function;
MaraisButton & Associates
Cape Town, Western Cape
R580 000 a year
- KPA9: Staff ManagementManage and lead the Departments reporting into the HOP and provide support to their departmentsSupport programmes staff in achieving their…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.