Government jobs in Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R733 257 a year
- All-inclusive salary package of R 733 257 per annum (Salary Level 11) Note on remuneration: Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation…
R257 508 a year
- R257 508 per annum (Salary Level 7) Note on remuneration: Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the…
R316 791 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Facets of the construction industry and National building regulations; sans 1238:2005, 1287-1:2007, 1287-2:2007, 1424:2013, 10173:…
R316 791 a year
- Knowledge of the following: Facets of the construction industry and National building regulations; SANS 10142 [Electrical wiring code], compilation of…
R102 534 a year
- As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that…
- Arrange events such as conferences, conference calls, hackathons, workshops and webinars.
- Administrate any logistical arrangements to support the unit.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Responsible for the distribution of all internal and external mail to relevant stakeholder.
- The purpose of the Administrative Officer is to provide a broad…
R791 159 a year
- A Bachelor’s degree or BTech in Urban Planning,.
- Resource Management or Development Studies.
- A professional degree that includes modules related.
- A career in our Employment Tax and Benefits practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our…
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
R60 000 - R70 000 a month
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Responsible for full audit of the group companies.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.