You refined by:
University of KwaZulu-Natal (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
University of Kwazulu-Natal
R184 678 a year
- The University, source references, and preparation of end note reference data and any other related activity.
- S/he will be required to engage with.
R15 000 a month
- Academic institutions, government organizations and the wider research.
- Appointments will be three - five-year contract positions.
- GIS, ARCGiS, WEBGiS, QGIS.
- The incumbent will be required to provide comprehensive administrative duties for a Global Institute.
- He/she will possess excellent communication skills and…
- Professional Services and Dean of Research and as well as to perform a comprehensive service.
- To the College as a whole.
R17 196 a month
- Proven computer literacy in MS Word, Excel at least.
- THREE MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT (RENEWABLE, PENDING OUTCOME OF JHE DISCUSSIONS).
- The administrator will provide administrative services to the Legal Advisor/Director of Legal.
- Services & Contracts Management which includes administration,…
- To provide efficient front line academic enquiry service to prospective and curremt students; in.
- Particular the UKZN application, admission and registration…
- Sound and appropriate business computer literacy skills and knowledge.
- Completed forms must be sent via e-mail to (email@example.com).
- Mr TS Mpembe, tell: 031 260 7886 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The successful incumbent will provide financial administration services and related.
- Mrs S Msomi (HR consultant), tel: (031) 260-8201 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- This incumbent forms part of the School Leadership team who are responsible for…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.