- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- We invite graduates who seek practical work experience to apply for the 2020/2021 Internship programme.
- To get a full list of currently open Graduate/Internship…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- We are looking for graduates in the following fields: Industrial Psychology; Organisational Psychology; Organisational Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
R5 000 a month
- Applications are invited for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of twelve (12) months.
- Interns will be placed within the NAC offices in Newtown…
- This role is responsible to controlling the financial ledger systems and related administration for the Unit in support of the Financial Accounting Managers…
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend in accordance with their highest qualification as at the date of their appointment.
- Role purpose: To obtain experience through a structured 12-month program.
- To get a full list of currently open Graduate/Internship programmes and Entry level…
We have removed 11 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.