Gym Company jobs
You refined by:
Gym Company (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- As a receptionist, you are the eyes and ears of the company, making soft skills like dealing with office politics crucial to protecting your own reputation and…
- 1.1.1. Checking all memberships before confirming on the company system.
- 1.1.14. Uploading employee and member files onto the company system.
- The company needs to know they can trust you to be the face and voice of other employees and even the company.
- Think the company contact list is out of date?
- Fitness trainers and instructors lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities, including cardiovascular exercise (exercises for the…
- 1.1.3. Monitor the misuse of gym equipment.
- 1.1.9. Market the gym’s available exercise classes.
- 1.1.4. Ensure that the gym is clean and free of health and…
- National Health club chain is opening our new branch in Westgate and is looking at recruiting experienced as well as trainee sales agents.
- 1.1.15. Ensure company complies with company brand standards at all times.
- 1.1.2. Achieve all secondary and debt agent targets as set out by the company.
We have removed 20 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.