HR Administrator jobs
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Human Resources, Gauteng JHB - Northern Suburbs.
- A company in the tourism industry based in Sandton has a HR & Recruitment Administrator vacancy availale.
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2020
- Petra Diamonds Limited is one of the world’s.
- Leading suppliers of rough diamonds and one of.
- The largest independent diamond groups by.
- The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan university anchored in Africa and intent on global excellence and stature.
- Our client based in Kyalami is seeking to employ an HR Administrator who has experience on the Taleo system to complete the following:
- Brief outline of key performance areas:
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Salary R300 000 - R300 000 per annum.
- A well-established company in the construction industry requires a Sales Administrator to be based in Kliprivier.
Elohyim Universal Resources
- Pension Fund: ensure the administration of employee pension fund changes; distribute flexible contribution forms to employees and submit to fund administrator…
- Department: Thompsons Holidays – Operations, Shared Services.
- Do you have the following qualifications, skills and attributes?
- Must be able to travel.
- General reception and administration duties.
- PA support to Executive Director and other staff.
- Capturing and tracking of fuel and mileage.
- Total South Africa has an exciting new opportunity available for an HR & Payroll Administrator!
- In this role, you will be responsible for:
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.