HR Administrator jobs
Cape Atlantic Human Resoures
Mossel Bay, Western Cape
R17 000 a month
- An opportunity for a Human Resource AdministratorDuties will include, but not limited to: * Secretarial experience in an HR department is essential* A good…
- A new opportunity has become available for a Benefits and Systems Administrator within Speciality Support Services.
City of Tshwane, Gauteng
R13 000 a month
- Completed or still studying towards BAB.
- 3 years relevant working experience.
- Compilation of employee contracts and policies for all new employees.
R12 000 - R18 000 a month
- Experienced office administrator needed for a position at a busy granite production plant.
- Looking for a person who is honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- To manage the human capital within the organization, assist employees with general HR related queries, and support management in HR processes.
R12 000 a month
- HR Admin basics will be beneficial for the individuals further development.
- Must have Grade 12 Certificate.
- Must be computer literate Word, Excel, PowerPoint,…
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management • A trained psychometric test administrator – advantageous.
- The Human Resource department is in need of a dynamic and administratively strong team player to assist in the daily tasks of the team.
West Rand, Gauteng
- Our Client within the Mining industry are looking for a Site Administrator to join their team.
- This is an exciting opportunity dont miss out.
- A State Entity is looking for a dynamic HR Administrator based in Sandton.
- National Diploma in Human Resoures Management.
- Ad visible until: 9 February 2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.