Health jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Successful applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an aged care or health care environment, and will be required to demonstrate excellent…
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store.
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing…
- Planning and administration of the Occupational Health Service.
- Occupational Health Nurse qualification recognised by South African Medical Council (South…
- Manage health and safety of employees.
- To manage and ensure the effective, efficient distribution co-ordination within the Distribution Centre to achieve…
- Ensure all team members are up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities,…
- Role primarily focusses on face-to-face interactions with HCP's( Healthcare.
- Professionals like Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and other pharmacy staff) with.
- Masters in Public Health, Health Economics, Biostatistics or relevant/similar field.
- Provide public health technical direction to public health projects with a…
The Focus Group
R800 - R960 a week
- To establish the Clients' business and functional requirements through the facilitation of JAD sessions with various external and internal stakeholders in order…
- The Digital Health team at PATH works with government ministries of health, information and communication technology companies, the global health sector, and…
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety Act.
- 2019/1362 (This is a Re-Advertisement).
- To process specimens according to set criteria and standards on all benches in…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.