Health jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Beauty qualification - minimum of CIDESCO/ ITEC/ SAAHSP- 3+ years at least in the beauty industry post-grad spa/ salon experience PREVIOUS SALES REP EXPERIENCE…
- Providing feedback to other health care professionals.
- Previous Dental experience or similar health related fields.
- High level of computer literacy.
R144 000 - R180 000 a year
- Community Health Care and Health.
- Nursing field or Health Promotion.
- Mpilo Royal College is looking for 3 Enrolled Nurses preferable registered.
- Grade 125 Years Relevant Experience RequiredPurpose:
- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the overall performance and well-being of the warehouse receiving,…
R7 500 - R8 500 a month
- Of Occupational Health and Safety legislation beneficial but not essential Job Specification Duties include (but not limited.
- Completion of all health and safety registers.
- Creating awareness of health and safety on site.
- Updating and maintaining health and safety file.
- An established company in the logistics and forwarding.
- Industry, situated in Pomona is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to.
- We will consider experience in various industries e.g. Oil & Energy, Construction, Tourism, Events, Health, IT, etc .
- Health and Safety and Equipment Care.
- The key reason for the existence of this role:
- Operates boilers to generate steam safely and efficiently to meet required…
- Oversee, inspect and be involved in the food preparation activities that involve planning, preparation and production of food – including manage the pass,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.