You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Health jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
R3 000 a month
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
R30 000 a month
- 5 years’ experience in a hazardous location or MHI.
- Gas and Dust Training & Gas.
- Please Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider…
R30 000 a month
- Strong emphasis on health, safety and environment.
- Our client in Kya Sands requires a FABRICATION FOREMAN (Heavy Manufacturing) to coordinate the safe…
R80 an hour
- You should always be able to observe health and safety regulations and report any issues to the line manager.
- Testing the strength of each join during and after…
Ann Swann Personnel Services
- Applicants must have a tertiary SHEQ related qualification and at least 5 years' experience in a chemical (or similar) environment.
R12 000 a month
- A well-established company within the Gear manufacturing Industry based in Wadeville is looking to employ a Gearbox Fitter.
- Collection of parts from stores.
- Key responsibilities include the following:
- Clock-in drivers in the morning and afternoon; keep record of the attendance register.
- This role develops and implements strategies to maximize penetration, volume/growth and profitability of Accident and health.
- Manage all expenses within budget.
R50 000 a month
- Awareness of health, safety and security issues.
- Understanding of legal and regulatory environment, including relevant health, safety and hygiene requirements;…
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
- SD Health is sourcing Dentists, Dental Assistants and Dental Nurses to locum in private practices.
- Work experience as a Dentist.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.