Holiday jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Benefits include 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days), pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more…
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Must be willing and able to work long hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Salary R144 000 - R180 000 per annum.
- Ability to meet set monthly sales targets.
- Location Rivonia, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Are you passionate about the media and advertising industry?
- We’re looking for "Exceptional Talent" to join our multi…
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- The primary functions of an IT Technicians are to install, maintain…
Fidelity Services Group
- Updating of client information i.e. holiday instructions/other client information to be given to monitoring Associate IV/V.
- Ensure SOPs are adhered to always.
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- Be able to work shifts/weekends and public holidays.
- 21 Feb '20 Sales Consultant.
- R 10 000 - R 14 000 Monthly.
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- Must be available to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role (key responsibilities/KPA’s):
- Responsibilities as the HR administrator will include: Forming and maintaining employee records; Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave…
R35 000 - R70 000 a month
- Your role working as a Web Developer within this company will encompass a range of responsibilities throughout maintaining and enhancing their website, such as:
Au Pair Extraordinaire
R7 000 - R7 500 a month
- When their older child is home during the holidays, you will care for both.
- Au Pair required MORNINGS & AFTERNOONS.
- From 2021 , Mon – Fri: 12h30 – 18h00.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.