IT jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Install hardware and software (printer, fax-to-email, Lan-switch, router, cabinets, server, storage and other terminal products etc.).
R12 345 a month
- Record and report all changes immediately.
- Respond and close all Tickets logged.
- Perform all setup, testing and maintenance required.
- MCSE, A+ and N+ Qualifications.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Active Directory administration and Server.
- Punctual, and own vehicle required.
- We are looking for a IT Technician to assist with servicing our clients in and around Gauteng.
- You will need a valid drivers license as well as a reliable…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.