IT Internship jobs
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Technical understanding and knowledge (different operating systems / databases / programming languages).
- Knowledge of table and database structures would be…
- The purpose of the IT internship is to gain exposure to the various functions within the IT operations environment of a corporate entity.
- You'll also confirm that the work delivered is of high quality before it reaches the next-level reviewer.
- As a member of the Internal Audit team, you'll make a…
- Applicants must have a letter from University for Workplace Experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required…
- Salaries will also be reviewed after the 12 month internship programme.
- After successful completion of the 12 month internship, top achievers will be offered…
- Position reports to: Senior Manager: Governance.
- Office Location: Adapt IT Johannesburg Campus.
- The purpose of the Compliance Manager is to provide compliance…
- The purpose of the position is to directly work on, benefit, monitor and supply creative strategy solutions to the social media accounts relevant to the company…
- Identify and close Employer Agreements for placing ALX Young Leaders into internship and job opportunities.
- As the most innovative company in Africa ( https:/…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.