IT Learnership jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Should you not hear from us by the end of November 2019, it means that your application was unsuccessful.
- Komatsu Mining Corporation is a global company that…
- Complete MOA from MERSETA for apprenticeship and learnership claims.
- Following up with nominated training provider regarding the learnerships and their progress…
Association for the Physically Disabled
- Learnership opportunity for graduates who are persons with disabilities.
- The one year program will provide excellent exposure to blue chip clients in the IT and…
Wanjigi Holdings PTY Ltd
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Our learnerships take place over 12 to 18 months, and are awarded in the following fields.
- Passed Accounting or Mathematics in Matric.
- Time served learnership in Drafting or Engineering.
- Protect the company by not placing it at technical, quality or commercial risk by careful consideration of…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new IT Learnership jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.