IT Support jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize solution(s) correctly.
- Test, configure and implement solutions (hardware & software).
Talent Solutions, a division of Professional Aviat...
R20 000 a month
- A minimum of 2 years Desktop support experience.
- Key to this position will be the installation and commissioning of new systems, and maintenance of existing…
- In-depth Microsoft Windows platform support experience.
- Position Internal IT and Software Technical Consulting and Support.
- 3 to 5 Years IT Support Experience.
- Ability to support multiple stakeholders in a highly responsive, fast-paced environment.
- Provide customer support to internal and external clients, through the…
- Monitoring and troubleshooting services and systems.
- Network configuration of virtual tunnels.
- Support calls to stores and IT companies to resolve network…
R25 000 - R35 000 a month
- Oversee the day-to-day onsite and remote technical support.
- Staff Connection is on the lookout for a vibrant IT Administrator to join a company in Bryanston.
- Strong desktop and applications support experience.
- You will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment, so make sure you’re good at dealing with time…
- We are looking for an IT support technician responsible for technical support, software support, hardware support, network management, and administration of all…
R8 000 a month
- This job may be removed before it expires.
- Back and front end office support and administration.
- Providing telephonic support to customers (e.g. internet…
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Provide tech support and be the first in line to contact when reporting an error.
- The primary functions of an IT Technicians are to install, maintain and repair…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.