IT Support jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
IT Support jobs nationwide
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To provide software support to live clients.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software support.
- Location Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Job description includes but not limited to:-.
- Assisting with Remote Support to all MIT clients.
- Resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
R250 000 - R350 000 a year
- Software support MS Office suite 2016 in particular Word & iManage.
- 1st line help desk support, control & expedite all help desk calls logged.
- Assist in IT training support for users.
- The Desktop Support Technician will provide assistance to end-users in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide escalation support as required.
- Experience in customer facing technical support preferable.
- Provide support as needed for clients while maintaining SLAs…
- Provides Deskside support to all end users; providing resolution to end users or escalation to 3rd level support.
- Your key activities will include:
- Experience of providing technical support to SMB and Enterprise Administrators Extremely strong organisational and time management skills.
R240 000 - R300 000 a year
- Azure (AD, VM, SQL, DW, …).
- Provide a secure and stable cloud environment for head office, mobile users and third parties.
- Rollout of updates and patches.
R20 000 a month
- IOS and or Android Support.
- Assist with system long term planning.
- Understanding customer requirements Workstation setup.
- Printer and print server settings.
R17 000 a month
- Assist with management of the support team and provide 1st line escalation for technical issues (from support engineers).
- At least a Matriculation certificate.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.