IT Support Technician jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Provide support to consultants located onsite and in the Western Cape.
- Ensure that all hardware and software for all computers are up to date and in working…
- Stay in contact with technicians.
- Contact clients if the technicians are running late.
- Follow up with the technicians to make sure that they are on time for…
- Assist in IT training support for users.
- The role of the Desktop Support Technician is to provide assistance to end-users in a timely and accurate fashion.
- To provide immediate first line support and daily assistance of all IT related issues.
- Assisting the regional IT Team Leader and the IT Manager with all IT…
- The provision of application maintenance and support services.
- The primary objective is to enable users to maximize their productivity through efficient and…
- We are looking for a junior IT support technician responsible for technical support, software support, hardware support, network management and administration…
- Eset support (Console and end user support).
- After hours end-user support (Teamviewer).
- CCTV support (Cathexis, installations and troubleshooting).
- Responsible for infrastructure administration and all-round IT support.
- 3+ years technical experience with Microsoft Servers, Windows Desktop, VMWare,…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.