IT Support Technician jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- We are looking for a junior IT support technician responsible for technical support, software support, hardware support, network management and administration…
R25 000 a month
- Minimum of 5 years experience on networks, virtual networks and server support with strong wifi experience.
- Network and Server Support TechnicianResponsibility:…
- Responsible for infrastructure administration and all-round IT support.
- 3+ years technical experience with Microsoft Servers, Windows Desktop, VMWare,…
- Responsible for all aftermarket fault resolution nationally / Africa Control & interface between aftermarket techincal staff, call centre and workshop staff …
- To ensure adequate maintenance support for hardware.
- Offer remote support to end users remotely after hours as required.
- What you will be doing:
- Provide support to consultants located onsite and in the Western Cape.
- Ensure that all hardware and software for all computers are up to date and in working…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2000
- Completed Information Technology Certification or other relevant qualification to support in area of expertise:
- Provide the necessary user documentation.
- Hands on experience with end user support.
- Assisting with the Helpdesk function – logging and maintaining all support calls.
- Setup hardware devices for users.
- More than 2 years’ experience in IT support.
- Basic Networking, Ipconfig, Wi-Fi knowledge.
- Troubleshoot email & internet Setup DSL, FTTH, 3G etc.
- Stay in contact with technicians.
- Contact clients if the technicians are running late.
- Follow up with the technicians to make sure that they are on time for…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.