IT Technician jobs
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To ensure that all computer products and systems run at optimum performance levels and to assist the IT Systems Manager in day to day maintenance of the network…
Marvel Placement Consultants
- Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not…
- That includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation…
- The provision of application maintenance and support services.
- Carries out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and…
- Independently evaluate plans and projects Select and apply the most suitable engineering project execution and contract management techniques to solve problems…
R21 000 a month
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be conatcted.
- Staff Connection is looking for a Senior IT Technician to join a luxury establishment…
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting in an end user computing environment.
- Troubleshooting and categorising issues remotely to determine if it is…
- Responsible for infrastructure administration and all-round IT support.
- Antivirus, backups and disaster recovery.
- Pro-active and a team player.
R14 000 - R18 000 a month
- A leading waste management company is looking for an all rounder technical support consultant that will focus on 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
R20 000 a month
- Only candidates who meet the outlined requirements and have the relevant experience should apply for this position.
- IOS and or Android Support.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.