IT Technician jobs
You refined by:
Pretoria, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Minimum 2 years working in technical support.
- Windows desktop related support (mainly windows 10).
- Printer, ADSL modem and wifi setups.
- Must be able to work in a team environment but should also be able to work unsupervised.
- Maintain and repair barcoding equipment (e.g. printers and scanners).
- Desktop Support-Application installation and configuration-Application issues troubleshooting-Desktop maintenance and backups-General desktop support-Device…
- You must have in-depth knowledge about and experience with: • Server 2012+ • Exchange • DHCP • DNS • NAS devices • Backup and connectivity solutions • Mikrotik …
R7 000 a month
- We are a Technology company based in Pretoria East and we are urgently looking for an IT Technician.
- Own reliable transport is a must as you will be travelling…
- Available and involved in any IT-related projects.
- Technician - Windows 10 Project +- 2 Months.
- A+ ( Configuration of Hardware & Software) Or any IT related…
- Documentation and maintenance of procedures.
- Together with our client, a company that highly values it’s workforce, we are recruiting for a passionate,…
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of payroll parameters to ensure compliance with payroll-relevant legislation;
- Income tax Act, UIF, SDL, BCoEA.
- Primary role: Provide professional IT support to all clients on a.
- Day-to-day basis to ensure optimum client satisfaction and keep all relevant IT.
Cyanre The Computer Forensic Lab
- Internal policy development and maintenance.
- Cyanre The Digital Forensic Lab, one of the leading Digital Forensic and IR firms in South Africa, has exciting new…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.