IT Technician jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Sentinel Staffing Services
R13 000 - R16 000 a month
- R 13 000 - R 16 000.
- An security company in Centurion is seeking to employ a vibrant and dynamic individual to join their professional team.
- To be successful in this role you will have 1 to 2 years Helpdesk experience and a strong competency providing hardware support.
- Our Client is looking for a Junior LAN/Desktop Technician/IT technician with at least 4 years experience for a 1 year contract.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware incidents.
- Install and configure new PC hardware and software on desktops, laptops, phones and other…
- Respond to end user IT problems; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and…
- We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
R25 000 a month
- Only candidates who meet the outlined requirements and have the relevant experience should apply for this position.
- IOS and or Android Support.
Ispani24 Consulting PTY LTD
- An Established IT and Technology Company requires a Junior IT Technician who has basic knowledge of basic IT repairs and maintenance.
Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
- 2+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Reside in Richard’s Bay or be willing to relocate to the area at own expense.
- 2 years’ experience in maintaining equipment in an IT environment.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting on retail machines and Automated Teller…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.