IT Technician jobs
Sort by: relevance -
Cape Town, Western Cape
West Rand, Gauteng
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- It should adopt professional and assertive posture with all the plant’s employees, being able to work with multidisciplinary teams to guarantee optimizations in…
East London, Eastern Cape
- Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to.
- To create capacity and ensure proper maintenance and availability…
- Maintain and install IT related equipment.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting on retail machines and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- 3 years’ experience in maintaining equipment in an IT environment.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting on retail machines and Automated Teller…
- Our client based in Green Point requires an IT Technician for a Project for 2 months.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ working experience in an IT field.
- IT inventory assets are always 100% updated.
- Ensure that the office is a safe environment to work in by reporting maintenance needed to Growthpoint.
R15 000 a month
- Our client are currently looking for a Level 1 Support Technician to join their professional, friendly team.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and a…
- The provision of application maintenance and support services.
- Carries out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and…
- Assist in IT training support for users.
- The role of the Desktop Support Technician is to provide assistance to end-users in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Our client based in Midrand is sourcing for a IT Technician.
- General Administration duties in a corporate IT environment.
- Solid knowledge on Exchange 2010.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.