Internal Audit jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Monitors and processes all journals for central functions (for example bonus provisions, leave pay provision, budget smoothing general journals, accruals,…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2021
- Providing explanations to audit queries.
- Collating audit evidence and supporting documents as requested by auditors.
- Dealing with requests from auditors.
- Enter on preferred internal system.
- Ensure all files are audit compliant.
- Adhere to internal SLA’s to ensure operational efficiency and achievement of agreed…
- Applicable to the audit environment would be an advantage.
- Quality control monitoring experience in a professional audit services environment.
- Performing internal audit functions, in line with required audit programme and timetable.
- Conduct audits, in line with the audit programme and timetable.
- Conduct regular required audits on CGCSA.
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures.
- Train new team members on internal processes and procedures…
- Performing Adhoc data and process audits.
- Review Daily internal Dashboard and email queues.
- Conducting adhoc data quality audits on specific areas.
ELEMENTS Global Services
- Strong stakeholder management skills – both internal and external, at a senior level.
- Compile data and conduct research on an as needed basis for various…
- Internal Audit experience in a Listed company.
- Oral presentations to management and the internal audit committees.
- Liaising with senior levels of management.
- Execute periodic operational reviews, financial conditions assessment and internal audits across the Africa practices.
- Establish a centralised finance function.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.